Immunization is the safest way to protect your baby's health
One of the most important things you can do as a parent is to make sure your child is immunized against serious vaccine-preventable diseases.
Vaccines have saved the lives of more babies and children than any other medical intervention in the past 50 years.
Find answers to your questions
- Why these vaccine-preventable diseases are a threat to your child's health
- How vaccines protect your child
- How you can be sure that vaccines are safe
- Why it's important to get your child all immunizations at the right times. Check out the schedule where you live!
- How to separate immunization fact from fiction
You can also download a copy of A Parent's Guide to Immunization.
Your doctor or other health professional is always your best source for information about immunizing your child.