Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) Case Report Form
(Last updated January 23, 2015)
Instructions for Completion
- Please complete as much detail as possible on this form at the time of the initial report.
- It is not expected that all fields will be completed during the initial report, but that updates will be made when information becomes available.
Instructions to local public health authorities
- Reporting: Persons under investigation, and confirmed cases of EVD should be reported immediately as per jurisdictional protocols in the respective province or territory in Canada.
Instructions to provincial / territorial public health authorities
- Reporting: Persons under investigation, and confirmed cases of EVD should be reported immediately to the Agency’s Health Portfolio Operations Centre (HPOC) at 1-800-545-7661.
- Requests from provinces and territories for diagnostic or confirmatory laboratory services for EVD should be directed to the Public Health Agency of Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory at 1-866-262-8433.