SummerActive and WinterActive
Thank you for your interest in the SummerActive and WinterActive initiatives.
In 2009, the decision was made to discontinue SummerActive and WinterActive as federal, provincial and territorial initiatives.
The decision reflects a collective desire by the federal government and the provinces and territories to explore new ways to help Canadians to improve their health through physical activity and related healthy behaviours.
For more information on healthy living please visit the following links:
- Tips to Get Active
- Business Case for Active Living at Work
- Stairway to Health
- Health Canada's Physical Activity Index
- Canada's Food Guide
- Office of Nutrition Policy and Promotion
- Information on Nutrition Labelling
- Health Canada's Food and Nutrition