Public Health Agency of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Share this page

Who Can Help Answer my Questions about Sugar and my Meal Plan?

A Registered Dietitian or Diabetes Educator can help answer your questions about sugar and meal plans.

For help finding a registered dietitian, contact the Dietitians of CanadaExternal Link

Additional Resources